Maria The Quilter

In light of colder weather approaching, I felt it my responsibility to repost this. My children and I were probably lucky to survive, and of course, we never even thought it could happen to us…

I decided to post this because I saw a story on the news last night about a small local church that had a CO leak and 4 people that suffered carbon monoxide poisoning. I have had this experience personally, and it is terribly scary to realize how easily my entire family could have perished. Especially when you consider how simple it is to avoid this type of tragedy.

It happened about 4 years ago. I had been suffering from migraines already, and of course flu and allergies cause their share of illness. One night in particular, I awoke around 2a and felt nauseous. I went to the bathroom and threw up, then went back to bed…

View original post 583 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s